Selling Your Sarasota Real Estate
We provide a free market analysis for any Sarasota property! Just fill out the short form and we will contact you to discuss your property, and provide an emailed analysis indicating what we think the property will sell for in today’s market.
Our Marketing Plan:
Here are many different marketing strategies that we use to get your home sold! We are internet marketing specialists, which is good news for you because 90% of Buyers are searching online. Choose an agent that is tech-savvy to find these buyers!
- Prepare CMA to establish market value.
- Place post sign on property (when possible).
- Take photos for MLS and website marketing.
- Place in MLS with maximum amount of pictures possible.
- Create full color property brochure.
- Create modern virtual tour! (90% of Buyers search online).
- In addition to this website, your home will be on hundreds of websites.
- E-mail electronic flyer with pictures to 5000+ REALTORS in 1 day!
- Network with other REALTORS to expose your property.
- Schedule agent tour.
- Mail “Just-Listed” letters to your neighbors.
- Place classified and Display ads in print media.
- Print and place flyers in home.
- Arrange mortgage options for prospective purchasers.
- Place photo ad in Homes & Land Magazine.
- Place photo ad in Real Estate Book.
- Request feedback from all showings.
- Communicate regularly with progress reports.
- Monitor all new competitive properties listed.
- Showing coordinator handles all inquiries regarding showings.
- Assure continuous effort to promote and market your property.
- Negotiate purchase contract.
- Handle all paperwork through closing.
- Other recent seller-related articles:
When you're ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we're here to help. Our comprehensive marketing plan will get your home seen by thousands of motivated buyers.
The Right Price
We'll develop the marketing plan with an effective price. A well priced home often generates competing offers and drives up the final sale value. Our market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values throughout your area, including expired listings and properties still on the market.
The Right Exposure
In marketing your home, we also develop a listing that emphasizes its unique and sellable aspects. We then put your home in front of buyers, establishing it on the local MLS® as well as broader ones, new listings sheets, and real estate publications. Our nation-wide network of professional real estate contacts and buyers will also have the opportunity to check out your listing.
Effective Internet Marketing
WeSellSarasota.co is one of the most visited Sarasota real estate websites with over 1 million page views in 2015. We use the Internet and our innovative website to make your listing highly visible. Over 90% of buyers visit online real estate websites when looking for a home. This is an area we focus our attention to in order to give your home the focus it deserves!
The Best Deal
When we list your home, we do so in order to attain the highest possible price, while attracting the largest pool of buyers. OUr hope is to attract multiple buyers in a short time frame, which can drive up the sales price. When you start to get offers, we can represent you during the emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure that you get the best price, and favorable closing terms that are clearly spelled out. As your professional aides, we also oversee all paperwork related to the sale.
For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. When it's time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional real estate agent. If you'd like to discuss your next home sale today, please contact us anytime.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.