Sarasota Realtors As Buyer’s Agent At Your Service!
We have represented hundreds of buyers purchasing Sarasota real estate. We understand the local market, we track the local market statistics, and know whether a home is under-priced, priced accurately, or overpriced for the current market conditions. We work for you as your Buyer representative, so although that starts with making the search process easier by sending your listings we think may be a good match for you, that is just the beginning of what we do! We can help facilitate financing if that is required, help you establish the desired budget for your goals, and help facilitate showing appointments. Once we find the best property for your needs, we help negotiate the best terms on YOUR behalf, not the seller’s behalf. We work for you as the buyer in almost all cases! That is the largest difference between using a buyers agent vs. calling a listing agent, whose best interests are usually directed towards the seller.
What Does A Buyer’s Agent Do?
As your Buyer Agent, we do the following:
- We never charge a “buyer transaction fee” like other local brokerage do!
Other brokerages in Sarasota charge “transaction fees” of $200-$500 to all buyer clients at closing. We do not! The Seller agrees to pay us the moment they list their property, and we don’t charge any other fees to our own buyer clients.
- We protect our client’s information
- We will show all MLS properties our buyer client is interested in that fits their criteria and budget
- We will conduct a study the community comparable sales and determine the right price for the market so our client does not over-pay!
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for our buyer client
- Connect clients with the service providers—inspectors, lenders, home warranty companies—to best suit their needs
A Savvy Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Thousands On Your Next Purchase
Buyers should interview agents just as seller’s interview listing agents, and pick just ONE agent to work with throughout the whole buying process in order for that agent to really understand your needs and likes/dislikes. Make sure the buyer’s agent you select is familiar the type of property you want to purchase, the area you want to purchase in, and the particulars of your situation.
We’re confident you’ll have a superb experience with our highly-trained team