Planning to sell your Sarasota home, condo, or vacant land?
Understanding the true market value of your property is a vital step in the selling prices. No seller wants to leave money on the table by under-pricing a property. On the other hand, over-pricing a property by just a few percent can cause long delays or even a failure to sell at all.
We are full time real estate agents that understand Sarasota market. We’ll provide a free market study for your Sarasota home, condo, or vacant land! If you want us to consider your upgrades and renovations that a computer market analysis doesn’t see, then you should contact us. Just fill out the short form and we will contact you to discuss your property, and provide an emailed analysis indicating what we think the property will sell for in today’s market.
Our Marketing Plan:
There are several marketing strategies we use to sell Sarasota real estate, and the strategy will change depending on the property. Here is a list of different options we use to sell homes! We are internet marketing specialists, which is good news for you because 90% of Buyers are searching online. Choose an agent that is tech-savvy to find these buyers!
- Prepare CMA to establish market value.
- Place post sign on property (when possible).
- Take 40-50 photos for MLS and website marketing.
- Place in MLS with maximum amount of pictures possible.
- Create full color property brochure.
- Create modern virtual tour! (90% of Buyers search online).
- In addition to this website, your home will be on hundreds of websites.
- Social media marketing
- International marketing
- E-mail electronic flyer with pictures to 5000+ REALTORS in 1 day!
- Network with other REALTORS to expose your property.
- Schedule agent tour.
- Mail “Just-Listed” letters to your neighbors.
- Place classified and Display ads in print media.
- Print and place flyers in home.
- Arrange mortgage options for prospective purchasers.
- Place photo ad in Homes & Land Magazine.
- Place photo ad in Real Estate Book.
- Request feedback from all showings.
- Communicate regularly with progress reports.
- Monitor all new competitive properties listed.
- Showing coordinator handles all inquiries regarding showings.
- Assure continuous effort to promote and market your property.
- Negotiate purchase contract.
- Handle all paperwork through closing.
- Other recent seller-related articles: