1 North Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34236
# of Condos:
Leases Per Year:
Lounge, elevators, 4 story parking, heated pool, fitness center, board room, 24-hour concierge, valet parking.
Building exterior, community pool, flood insurance, ground maintenance, insurance building, maintenance/repairs, manager, private road, recreational facilities, roof, security, trash removal, water/sewer.
Yes, gorgeous views
Real Estate Category:
Vue Condominiums in Sarasota, FL.
Vue Condos, the latest addition to the downtown Sarasota landscape, is the epitome of luxury, surrounded by breathtaking views of downtown and the Sarasota Bay. The Vue is an awe-inspiring 18 story glass and steel high rise delivering 141 condo units. The Vue community has a variety of floor plans ranging from 1,944 to 2,824 square feet with 2 to 3 bedrooms. The penthouses range from 3,108 to 3,792 square feet with all units having a contemporary architectural design. The condominium has many luxurious features starting with 10 foot floor to ceiling windows with captivating southern views of the glistening waterfront, Marina Jack’s boating slips and restaurant and all the way out to the Gulf of Mexico. All the units have a spacious flowing floor plan, expansive ceilings, gourmet kitchen, luxurious master retreats and an oversized terrace for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather. Read more
Current Condos For Sale in Vue | Downtown Sarasota FL.
Quick Facts For Vue Condos
Additional Vue Condos Information
The Vue has private elevators allowing direct access to each residence. There is an under building parking area with 2 car private parking with secure storage. The private resort swimming pool and spa includes a comfortable sun deck. There is a state-of-the-art fitness center, a luxurious lounge with sitting area for entertaining family and friends.
Within short walking distance of The Vue condos is the downtown Sarasota district of art and cultural venues. Stroll thru the numerous shops, dine at the many international restaurants, visit the art galleries along with specialty shops, movies, parks, nightlife and take in the social events during the year. Entertainment is featured at such centers as Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, Players Theater, Apple Theater, Sarasota Orchestra just to name a few. Other places of interest for the family to enjoy are Mote Marine Aquarium, Ringling Museum and Selby Gardens, a tropical oasis. From the Vue building, it’s just a short drive over the Ringling Bridge will take you to St. Armand’s Circle shopping island and Lido Key Beach. The popular silky sand of Siesta Key Beach is only a few minutes away. If you enjoy golfing, the area has many challenging courses for the enthusiast.
The Vue is one of the most luxurious condominiums enthralling the Sarasota waterfront. The show stopping architecture, amazing amenities and location is why the Vue is hard to beat.
Vue Condominium Amenities
- Awe-inspiring contemporary design
- Lobby with 24-hour concierge services
- Valet station available for private parties and entertainment gatherings.
- Private elevators
- 2 concierge service elevators for safe secondary access to parking garages and condo floors.
- Pet-friendly condo building
- Heated resort-style pool and spa area
- Fitness room
- Spacious sun deck perfect for entertaining and gatherings
- Club lounge area with piano bar
- Residents Meeting room
- On-site service personnel
- Humidity climate-controlled resident storage rooms
- Large lobby
- On-site emergency power generators
- State-of-the-art access control systems
- Pedestrian walkway leads residents to the newly built Westin Hotel, offering a full line of amenities for residents including spa services, rooftop bar, restaurant, and fitness center.
- The Sarasota Recreational Trail connects Vue residents to all the culture and arts of Sarasota, including access to downtown Sarasota, and a connection to the Ringling Causeway bridge, leading in to Saint Armands Circle and Lido Key beaches.
- Residents may join the Ritz Carlton Beach Club
Vue Condos – Floor Plans
Downtown Sarasota Condominiums
Contact Us | Ask A Question